DE / EN / FR / RO / HU
hausMitBlumen.jpg
In 1899 the Lang familiy set up their hotel in Mönichkirchen am Wechsel Viennese as well as the multi-lingual Austro-Hungarian Empire clientele came to breathe the healthy fresh "Wechsel" air, enjoy their stays and even settle down in this small farmer's village. Today a few art-deco villas still document this era.
With the new B 54 road across the "Wechsel" mountain, leading south to the Adriatic sea, Heinz Lang decided to open the Rasthüttn-Brettlbar Lang. His progressive idea offered the travelling salesmen and the holiday-makers a MacDonald-Drive-In already in 1961!
Since the opening of the A2 Südautobahn (Highway) calm has taken over again, and only insiders - besides habitués up to the 4th generation - enjoy this marvellous place. Farmers sit next to politicians, opera singers, scientists, cyclists, actors - they all are part of Margit's and Johanna's family!
House Celebrate Nature Dining Rooms Culture Arrival